JBL Bar 2.1 Deep Bass
JBL Bar 2.1 Deep Bass 2.1ch/300W specifications
Sleek design. Impressive sound.
Designed with a slimmer profile, the full–featured, easy–to–use JBL Bar 2.1 features Dolby® Digital, JBL Surround Sound, 300W system power and a wireless 6.5” subwoofer to provide balanced sound and deep bass for your movies, music and even video games. Full featured in every sense of the word, it has an HDMI™ input as well as AUX and USB wired connections that enable you to round out your home entertainment options even more. It is also Bluetooth enabled for convenient wireless connections. Further enhanced with JBL SoundShift® which allows you to instantly switch between sound from your TV and sound from your mobile phone or tablet. You can moreover control the soundbar with your existing TV remote control, the JBL Bar 2.1 clearly raises the bar for soundbars.
Bar 2.1 Deep Bass
- An impressive 300W of total system power
- 6. 5″ Wireless subwoofer delivers deep, thrilling sound
- Enjoy wireless music streaming via Bluetooth from your mobile or tablet
- JBL Surround sound brings an immersive sound experience for your TV without any extra wires or speakers
- Hdmi or optical cable connection is super simple to set up and use
|Key features||6.5″ Deep Bass subwoofer, Dolby Digital, HDMI ARC, Bluetooth 4.2|
|HDMI||HDMI 1.4, HDMI ARC|
|Dimensions||240 x 240 x 379 mm|
|Output||200W; 6.5″ driver|
|Dimensions||965 x 58 x 85 mm|
|Output||50W + 50W; 4 x racetrack drivers, 2 x 1″ tweeter|
|Price in Kenya||KSh 39,000|
Price In Nairobi, Kenya
The JBL Bar 2.1 Deep Bass Live price in Nairobi, Kenya starts at Kshs. 39,000 on Stuff Digest
There are no reviews yet.