iPad Air 4 64GB
Apple introduced the iPad Air 4 in September 2020 as the next evolution of the non-pro tablet line. It has a 10.9-inch edge-to-edge display, Touch ID in the power button, and a powerful A14 Bionic processor. It also adds support for the Magic Keyboard and second-generation Apple Pencil and USB-C. It brings pro-like power and design to the masses.
Get it at the best price in Kenya for Kshs. 118,000 only on Stuff Digest.
iPad Air 4 2020 Full Specifications and Price in Nairobi, Kenya
Apple iPad Air 4 has a 10.9-inch touchscreen display. It has 3GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The ipad has a 12MP Rear Camera and a 7MP Front camera for selfies. It has a mAh Battery.
Also known as Apple iPad Air (4th generation)
Wi-Fi + Cellular & GPS: A2324, A2072 (Global), A2325 (China)
Wi-Fi only, w/o GPS: A2316
specs and price in Kenya
|Display||10.9″ inch Liquid Retina IPS LCD, 500 nits (typ)|
|Processor||Hexa-core Apple A14 Bionic|
|Sim Card||Single SIM (Nano-SIM, eSIM)|
|Operating System||iPadOS 14.1, upgradable to iPadOS 14.2|
|Memory Card Slot||No|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||21W|
|Color||Space Gray, Silver, Rose Gold, Green, Sky Blue|
iPad Air 4.
Early in the year, Apple released the iPad Pro 11 and iPad Pro 12.9 their high-end iPad models. While the iPad Pro is a very powerful machine, they are quite expensive. To cater to the whole market, Apple has released iPad Air 4 which is a cheap iPad. And although iPad Air 4 is a cheap iPad, it comes with good specs
iPad Air 4 comes with a larger improved display compared to last year’s iPad Air. It comes with a 10.9″ inch Liquid Retina display. The Retina Display is one of the best displays you can get on a tablet. It displays vibrant true-to-life colors like they naturally appear in nature. Any time you watch content using the display, you get to experience an immersive feeling that makes it seem you’re there where the action is taking place. The display also comes with 500nits of brightness that makes the display bright enough to be used outside during the day.
iPad Air 4 comes with a Hexa-core Apple A14 Bionic processor. Apple A14 Bionic is the new chipset from Apple that is meant to be fast, and powerful. Combined with Apple GPU graphics, you have a device that can handle almost everything. You can shoot and edit 4K videos, play high-intense mobile games, as well as do photo editing and music creation. With iPad Air 4, you have a tablet that you can use for work as well as entertainment.
iPad Air 4 has a 12MP rear camera the back that takes very good photos. While the photos may not be as good as a camera smartphone like iPhone 11 Pro, they are still nice compared to other tablets. The 7MP front camera takes very good selfies. With the camera, you can also make HD video calls.
iPad Air 4 comes with a battery that lasts the whole day. With an all-day battery, you no longer have to limit how long you use your iPad . You can perform all your functions all-day long with no worry.
iPad Air 4/ iPad Air 2020 Specifications.
- 10.9″ inch Liquid Retina IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1640 x 2360 pixels (~264 ppi density)
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Wide color gamut
- 500 nits typ. brightness (advertised)
- Dimensions: 247.6 x 178.5 x 6.1 mm (9.75 x 7.03 x 0.24 in)
- Weight: 460 g (1.01 lb)
- Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- Nano-SIM, eSIM
- Stylus support
- Operating system: iPadOS 14
- Chipset: Apple A14 Bionic (5 nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB ROM
- Rear camera: 12 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/3″, 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF
- Camera features: HDR
- Front camera: 7 MP, f/2.0, 31mm (standard); HDR, 1080p@30/60fps
- Video 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- No 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, EDR
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; magnetic connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (top-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Non-removable Li-Po mAh battery (28.6 Wh)
Price In Nairobi, Kenya
The iPad Air 4 price in Nairobi, Kenya starts at Kshs. 118,000 on Stuff Digest
There are no reviews yet.